This section contains a number of links and documents to supplement the information available in chapters in the manual. It includes:
- Case Law – information about case law and reports in relation to complaints against local authorities.
- Case Studies – currently populated by case studies from the Care and Support Statutory Guidance 2014;
- CQC Standards and KLOEs – information about the purpose and functions of the CQC.
- Glossary – definitions and key terms used in the manual;
- Integrated Care – links to organisations and documents related to the health and social care integration agenda;
- Legislation – links to relevant legislation;
- Local Documents, Forms, Leaflets and Letters – downloadable files for key local documents.
- National Guidance – links to national guidance, particularly from ADASS, LGA and SCIE;
- Organisations – links to websites for relevant national organisations;
- Provider Resources – links to guidance and other information and national organisations who provide services and support to provider services;
- Research and Report Briefings – written by the Policy Partners Project and our associates to reflect current issues or recently released research reports;
- Safeguarding Adults Review Reports – links to significant SARs.
For ease of use, if you can open the manual in two tabs next to each other you can click on the Resources section to consult related resources without leaving the chapter you are reading.
If there are any documents or links you would added to this section, please contact Neil Lester.