At Policy Partner’s Project, we pride ourselves in our relationship with our customers. Below are quotes from some of our customers.
Bedford Adult Social Care
PPP have been really easy to work with. They are very knowledgeable and well organised. They have been flexible and made helpful suggestions along the way. We are very pleased with the product and PPP’s attitude to the importance of regular review.
Better Care and Care Act Programme Manager
Hull City Council
Working with Policy Partners Project to develop and maintain our online policy and procedure platform has been a real joy. The team are highly professional, efficient and responsive with a thorough knowledge of adult social care law, policy and guidance. The service they provide is clearly built around the customer and they personalise it to meet the unique needs of each of their customers. The quality of the product is second to none and the customer service is fantastic. I would recommend Policy Partners Project to anyone seeking an online hosting platform.
Alison Morley, Professional Practice Officer
Leicester, Leicestershire and Rutland Safeguarding Adults Boards
Very responsive offering creative ideas based on practice experience.
Helen Pearson, Safeguarding Boards Officer, Leicestershire and Rutland Safeguarding Adults and Children
Lincolnshire County Council
Many thanks for your patience and hard work to get us live and enable us to transition smoothly to the new platform. I’m really pleased with the way that you have been able to adapt the site and I’m confident practitioners will find it an improvement which we hope will get even better in future.
Matthew Fisher, Lead Professional, Principal Social Worker
Manchester Adult Social Care
- We believe Policy Partners Project are very knowledgeable about their field. This has been demonstrated in the content they have provided, through the suggestions they have made in terms of developing the site and in terms of their understanding and appreciation of how local authorities work. We have been happy with the content provided and have only altered it where Manchester processes are more localised.
- PPP have managed the process very well. They have provided very clear timescales and expectations of the Policy Portal (the APPP) project and have provided us with tools to enable us meet those timescales and requirements.
- They have worked well in partnership with us; they have provided guidance and support when necessary and are extremely approachable. They have suggested different ways of doing things and innovative ideas for areas such as the launch events. They have met with us when needed and linked us in to other customers in order for us to benefit from their experience.
- We are very pleased with the Portal. We have secured buy in from senior managers and it has been well received by our staff and managers. Positive feedback has been received all round.
- PPP have been extremely helpful and flexible. They have been understanding of local authority processes and restrictions around the contract and payments and were very flexible in terms of this. They have also been flexible with timescales and adjusted them accordingly where necessary. They are always on hand to assist if we have any queries and will always look to find a quick and effective solution to any issues.
- They respond to all issues raised in a timely manner and try and resolve in an effective and efficient way.
- We would recommend Policy Partners and the Portal. We add a caveat that if organisations decide to utilise the portal they should be aware that it does require quite significant resourcing from themselves in order to get the most out of the system.
Kate Fowler, Commissioning Officer and Care Act and TASC Team Support
Rutland Adult Social Care
The team at Policy Partners Project have been great to work with, they have been highly responsive to the needs of our organisation. With their expert advice and guidance, upgrades to our online policy and procedure platform have been made seamlessly. These will play a key part in our ability to ensure our adult social care practitioners are able to develop their practice to the height of its potential. Many thanks to all at the Policy Partners Project for your extensive time and support which has aided us to deliver this excellent site upgrade, including our standout CPD area feature.
Robert Jackson, Senior Case Manager, Adult Social Care
The Regard Group
All at Regard are extremely pleased with our Adult Policies, Procedures and Practice Resource. Staff at all levels have found the structure of the resource to be extremely user friendly and easy to access and navigate. Many of our staff and managers who are visiting multi sites as part of their daily role have found that using the resource on their mobile phone and tablet to be a great time saving facility for them. The ‘Resources’ section contains a wealth of supplementary information including briefings prepared by the Policy Partners Project, case studies and key national guidance and inquiry reports which are all linked to CQC Standards and KLOE’s and national legislation. We have just had our first update and nothing was too much trouble to the Policy Partners Project and both Angie and Sam were extremely understanding and responsive to the daily challenges faced by Regard as a large and very busy social care provider!’ Regard have never looked back since we started working with the Policy Partners Project and our APPP resource has proved itself invaluable to the overall efficiency and smooth running of our business.
Carole Andrews, Head of Social Care Governance
If you would like to know more about our products please Contact Us.