The Safeguarding Adult Board, Procedure and Practice (APPP) site has been created specifically for multi-agency staff working with safeguarding adults.
- key national legislation, policy and practice guidance, including the Care and Support Statutory Guidance;
- all content is edited and formatted for ease of access;
- linked resources including legislation, guidance, key Safeguarding Adult Review reports, glossary, regular briefings, provider resource documents;
- local content can be integrated;
- branded by using your corporate colours and logo.
- adapts to smart phone and tablet technology, enabling it to be used by staff who work remotely or require information during home visits;
- update email alert to all registered staff to inform of latest changes;
- Practice Hotspots area, managed by you hosting current practice information, including staff presentations, key messages from senior managers, Safeguarding Adult Review reports, etc;
- local document store for leaflets and forms, directly managed by you;
- reading confirmation – staff can sign when they have read chapters;
- monitoring of site usage;
- email / newsletter facility to communicate APPP site news;
- links to electronic recording systems.
Click on the links below to view customer APPP sites.
Safeguarding Adults Boards: