Our products and services are designed to have the following customer benefits:
- professional practice: supporting high quality and consistent practice;
- performance management: adult policies, procedures and practice (APPP) site content can be flagged and used as checklist for supervision, work planning and performance management, appraisal and induction;
- embedding organisational goals: highlighting business plan goals and targets and embedding these into day to day practice of teams;
- creating and capturing new ways of working:
- pathway redesign service can support the development of new ways of working.
- Policy into Practice packages can embed new ways of working into front line practice
- pathway change can be captured and added to APPP site content .
- document store – the APPP site includes a facility for you to upload and manage local forms, leaflets and standard letters
- efficiency and economic savings:
- the APPP site eradicates version control issues;
- the APPP site relieves pressure on front line managers as it becomes the first port of call for staff with policy, procedure and practice queries;
- the APPP site reduces time spent looking for relevant guidance and tools;
- the APPP site is easily revised to reflect new ways of working, legislation and national and local policy;
- our Policy into Practice (PiP) training packages support good practice, promoting consistent practice and new ways of working;
- links to internal customer systems: our products and services can reference and link to your key support systems including IT case recording system, emarket place, care and support directories and workforce development strategies;
- flexibility: our products and services are designed to be flexible in order to accommodate local needs and develop to reflect local drivers;
- smart phone and tablet technology: the APPP sites work on smart phones and tablet devices to support mobile working.